What is financial management software?
Using financial management software you can easily get both summary and detailed information about your financials. This financial tracking software will give you your required data in no time so, you can make an informed and quick decision.
Managing your assets, income, and expenses is easier than ever with these tools. Here in this article, I am going to explain the 5 best business and personal financial data management software.
- Dynamic 365- For Business
- QuickBooks- For Business
- Zoho Finance Plus – For Business
- Personal Capital – For Personal Finances
- Mint – For Personal Finances
Top 3 Business Financial Management Software:
1. Dynamic 365 Finance:
Pricing: $180 per user per month
- Gartner: 4.4/5
- Trustradius: 7/10
- G2: 3.7/5
- Capterra: 4.3/5
Dynamic 365 Finance is developed by Microsoft. It is a cloud-based advanced business application to help you manage your finances. Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ named Microsoft a leader for Cloud ERP for product-centric enterprises in August 2021.
Here are the features of this financial management tool by Microsoft:
- See your cash flows.
- Ledger budget and forecasts.
- Help you to close and manage your books.
- Process invoices of vendors automatically.
- Manage customer credits and collections.
- See financial reports for better decision-making.
- Convenient revenue management.
The tool has a lot of features. It may take some time to learn the full functionality of this tool. Once you learn the capabilities of this tool you will be able to manage your finances easily and quickly.
Free Version:: Yes, 30 day free trial
Pricing: It has 4 pricing models:
- Simple Start: $12.50/month
- Essential: $25/month
- Plus: $40/month
- Advanced: $90/month
- G2: 4/5
- Trustradius: 8.1/10
- PCmag: 4.5/5
- Capterra: 4.5/5
See full pricing plans with features on the official website
Developed by Intuit QuickBooks is one of the oldest financial & accounting software available in the market. This tool is very efficient for small business owners. You will get better features in advanced versions.
Here are the main features of this accounting software:
- The income and expenses of your business are trackable with this tool.
- App integration is available.
- Get free support.
- Get safe storage on the cloud.
- Share your books with your accountants.
- Android and iPhone apps to check your business financials from anywhere.
- Send invoices with no limit
- Multiple user access:
- Essential: 3 users
- Plus: 5 users
- Advanced: 25 users
As we can see that the tool has almost every feature that you need for effective financial management in your business. The best thing about this financial management software is that it provides you a 30 day free trial so you can try it before buying.
Also Read: 7 Best EXIF & Other Metadata Viewers For Windows, Mac & Online
3. Zoho Finance Plus
Free Version: Available
Pricing: $ 149/ month
- G2: 4.5/5
- Trustradius: 9/10
- Techradar: 4/5
- Merchant Maverick:
Zoho finance plus is an efficient tool to manage financials for small businesses. This financial tracing software is available as a website and mobile app so you can track your finances from anywhere.
Here are the main features of this financial data management software:
- Zoho Invoices: send the payment reminders and get payments online.
- You will get the following Zoho apps in one place:
- Zoho Books: To track your cash flow and finances.
- Zoho Inventory: To keep track of your stock.
- Zoho Subscription: Manage recurring billings and invoices for your subscription-based business.
- Zoho Expenses: To track your expenses in one place.
- Zoho Payrolls: To manage your employee salaries, compensations, etc.
- Zoho Checkout: To get custom checkout pages for recurring and one-time payments.
As we can see that Zoho is an advanced tool to track and manage your complete business along with business financials. Once you learn to use this software completely, managing your business will be easier than ever.
Top 2 Tools For Personal Financial Management:
4. Personal Capital
- Investopedia: 4.2/5
- G2: 4.7/5
- Nerdwallet: 4.5/5
- PCmag: 3.5/5
If you want to manage your personal wealth and finances then Personal Capita is a good choice for you. The company also provides investment advisory services with charges, but the financial management tool is completely free.
Here are the main features of this free personal finance management software:
- Track your net worth.
- Plan your savings.
- Track and manage your budget.
- Track your cash flow effectively.
- Track and plan your long-term goals:
- Plan your retirement
- Plan the education of your children.
- Check your investments.
- Find hidden fees of mutual funds with Fee Analyzer.
- Android and iPhone apps to check your finances anywhere.
So, the tool has enough tools to manage your personal wealth. You can see all of your income, expenses, and net worth on your computer screen.
Also Read: 7 Best Software For Making Posters On PC [Free Download]: 2023
Free Version: Available
Premium Version: $ 4.99/months (for iOS users)
- Play Store: 4.4/5
- App Store: 4.8/5
- PCmag: 5/5
- Getapp: 4.5/5
This is another personal finance software, It is available in the USA and Canada. It is available online on its website and you can also find the mobile app on the play store and the app store. Mint app is very popular among mobile users and it has a lot of positive user reviews.
Here are the main features of this personal finance management tool:
- Keep track of your earnings and spending.
- Set your budget and monitor regularly.
- Set your goals to stay focused.
- Credit monitoring facility.
- You can use mint to negotiate your bills
Mint is a free tool to manage your personal finances. It is available on Android and iPhone so you can track and manage your finances effectively from anywhere.
Other Financial Data Management and Tracking Tools:
- Kissflow Finance
- Money Dashboard
- Oracle Financials Cloud
So, these were the best financial management software for personal and business use. Using these tools you can easily manage and track your personal financials and business activities.
If you have any other tool in your mind that you think deserves a place in the list then please mention it in the comment section.
What is an example of a financial management system?
Answer: Tools described in the article above are good examples of financial management systems.
What is Zoho finance?
Answer: Zoho finance has many financial applications integrated into one place. The app includes-
- Zoho Invoice
- Zoho Payroll
- Zoho Expense
- Zoho Books
- Zoho Subscriptions
- Zoho Inventory
What types of software might you need for financial management?
Answer: The software which can show income, and expenditure and has effective budget management features. For business, it should also have inventory, billing, and invoice functions.
Priyanka Sharma is a technical content writer at SoftAppWorld. Her keen interest is in testing different kinds of software and writing reviews about them. Her goal is to help people with software reviews and how-to guides. In her free time, she likes to create different kinds of sketches and designs. You can find her on Twitter