List Of Content:
- Basic Details
- Features of the Free version
- Features of Pro version
- Other Notable Features
- Pros and Cons
- Working Process
If you want to Download iTop Screen Recorder for PC then this review is just for you. Here you will find features, prices, pros, cons, and the working process of this software.
This iTop Screen Recorder review will answer most of the questions about the software.
Available For: Windows
Free Version: Yes
Pro Version: $26.99/year
Note: This time when I am writing this article( Date: 11 Sep 2022) there is an offer on the website that says you will get 1 year of extra subscription if you buy the pro version.
As we can see you can download the software and record the screen on Windows PC. When you visit the landing page of this product you will see that it is a free screen recording tool.
So, Why should you buy the pro version if you can record screens for free?
The answer to this question is that the free version has limitations. The free version is to let you test the working of the software.
To know more we will have to dig deeper into the features of the free version and the pro version:
iTop Screen Recorder Review: Features of the FREE Version:
- You can record the screen but the maximum time limit is 2 minutes.
- The free version lets you record the meetings and games.
- You can edit your recorded video with the free version.
- You can export the edited video only in 480P.
As we can see that there is a huge limitation with time duration and the export quality of the video in the free version.
Also in the free version of iTop Screen Recorder for PC, you get the watermark on your recording.
iTop Screen Recorder Review: Features of the Pro Version:
- No limit on recording time.
- You can easily record games and meetings.
- The software allows exporting the edited video in 480p, 720p, 1080p, 2K, and 4K.
- You will get automatic updates when they launch one.
- The recorded video won’t have any watermarks.
- If you want you can have a customized watermark on your recordings.
- The software has a feature to schedule recordings.
- If there is a game that has a higher FPS, you can record that too.
So, when you download iTop Screen Recorder you get free access to some features that have limitations.
After testing the free version you can upgrade to the pro version and enjoy all the features offered by the software.
Other Notable Features:
- Record video conferences.
- Movie recording.
- Audio recording.
- Record your online courses.
- Efficient for low-end PCs.
- Doesn’t consume much CPU resources.
- Record in as high quality as 4K UHD
- Easy to use screen capturing feature.
- You can also record your webcam with iTop Screen Recorder.
- Record screen with audio using a microphone or internal audio.
- You can save your recorded video in your popular formats e.g. MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, MP3, FLAC, etc.
Along with these recording features iTop Screen Recorder has basic but useful video editing features. Some of those features are-
- Cut and trim.
- Add text to the video.
- Add subtitles or stickers to the recording.
- You can split one video into multiple short clips.
- If you have multiple short clips you can merge them into one.
- The software lets you add some audio effects.
iTop Screen Recorder Review and Ratings:
- Softonic: 8/10
- FileHippo: 8/10
- steampowered: 6/10
- itopvpn: 4.6/5
As we can see that the software has decent ratings on some authority websites. At SoftAppWolrd we give 4.5/5 ratings to this software.
Pros and Cons: iTop Screen Recorder For PC
- It has basic video editing features.
- The software is available in a free version.
- Record videos with no watermark.
- It is available at affordable prices.
- It allows hotkeys.
- The software is very easy to use.
- You can find user guides on the website.
- The free version will leave a watermark on your recordings.
- The software does not have as many ratings as expected.
What are the Alternatives to iFun Screen Recorder For PC:
- OBS Studio
- EaseUS RecExperts
- Free Cam
- Icecream Screen Recorder
- VLC Media Player
- QuickTime Player
- Windows 10 Game DVR
Read the complete article about the 5 Best Screen Recorders For PC Without Watermark In 2023
Step 1: Download and install the software using the official website.
Step 2: Launch the software from the start menu or use the software icon on the desktop.
Step 3: After this, a new window will launch and you will find multiple options.
You will see a drop-down button in front of “Full Screen”.
Step 4: Click on the drop-down and you will see the following options-
Image Source: itopvpn
- Full Screen– It will record the entire screen of your computer
- Select Region- With this feature, you can select the region with the mouse that you want to record.
- Select Window- If there are multiple Windows open on your PC then you can select only one window to record.
- Fixed Ratio(4:3)
- Fixed Ration (16:9)
You can choose any of the options according to your needs.
Step 5: Next to the “Full Screen” option you will see different icons for Speaker, Mic, Mouse, and Webcam.
- Speaker: Kep it turned on if you want to record the PC sound with the screen. To turn it off just click on the icon again.
- Mic: Keep this turned on if you want to record your voice through Mic.
- Mouse: If you keep it turned on it will show a record of the movements of the cursor on your PC.
- Webcam: To record the webcam.
Step 6: You can choose the resolution to record on this software. Just click the 3 horizontal lines near the minimize button and click on “Settings”.
After this a new window will open here click on “Format” and a new screen will open. Here you need to click on the size and choose the recording resolution.
Step 7: If you want to record games then you need to click on the game icon left to the “Full Screen” button.
To start or stop the game recording you just need to press “F9”.
To start normal recording you can click the recording icon on the red colored button. To stop recording again click on that button.
There is a complete review of iTop Screen Recorder for PC. The software is very efficient and has very nice features. Also, it is capable to record screens with audio including PC sound and Mic.
Is iTop Screen Recorder Free?
Answer: Yes, there is a free version of this software with some limitations.
Is there any software to Record games?
Answer: iTop Screen Recorder can record games very easily.
Will someone know if record a screen on a video call?
Answer: Yes, Zoom and Snapchat send notifications to the users if you record their screens.
Cover Image Source: itopvpn
Priyanka Sharma is a technical content writer at SoftAppWorld. Her keen interest is in testing different kinds of software and writing reviews about them. Her goal is to help people with software reviews and how-to guides. In her free time, she likes to create different kinds of sketches and designs. You can find her on LinkedIn